CORE Insert and Mini Booster Bundle
If you’re looking to boost the absorbency of your Bubakin nappy, you can purchase the V3 CORE Insert and Mini Booster Bundle to customise how absorbent your baby’s nappy is.
- Two Inserts – CORE Insert & Mini booster/liner
- Access to Club Bub – a loyalty program and parental hub to troubleshoot and connect with other cloth loving mums
- Designed in Australia from the ground up, through years of testing and development, ethically manufactured overseas to the highest standards
Looking for V3 Nappy Bundles?
Just add your favourite nappies to cart and the following discounts will be automatically applied:
6% off 6 nappies or more
12% off 12 nappies or more
24% off 24 nappies or more
Each material has been maliciously chosen to serve a specific purpose, some materials are designed to act quickly, and others are in it for the long haul. This is just one of the many benefits of Bubakin Modern Cloth Nappies, we know not all children have the same toilet habits and inferior absorbency is one of the main causes of leaky nappies (especially overnight).
What’s more, you can adjust the position of your Inserts and Boosters inside the nappy to account for your child’s specific needs, whether they are boy vs girl, tummy sleepers or heavy wetters.
- Our V3 inserts have been designed to bring you the best of both worlds, the V3 CORE Insert consists of 5 layers in total, the 2 outer layers consist of 80/20 Bamboo Terry and draw moisture away quickly into the 3 core inner layers which consist of 70/30 Bamboo Cotton Fleece.
- The CORE Insert is designed to be stuffed inside the shell pocket as the absorbent layer, or you can snap into place and lay the insert on top of the lining (close to baby’s bottom) with the front flap folded neatly over the top.
Consisting of 4 thirsty layers of 70/30 Bamboo Cotton Fleece (the same material on the inner layers of the CORE insert) this insert might be little but it super thirsty and can be used in the following ways:
- Pop the mini booster/liner on top of the lining of your nappy shell (against baby’s bottom) and tuck under the front flap to hold in place, you can then easily remove the number twos and simply plop them into the toilet.
- If you are experiencing some leakages, pop this little wonder insert UNDERNEATH you CORE insert inside the pocket, this will boost your absorbency and provide extra protection for heavy wetters/toddlers/tummy sleepers
|Dimensions||15 × 11 × 2 cm|
- CORE Insert consisting of 5 layers in total, 80/20 Bamboo Terry outer layers, 70/30 Bamboo Cotton Fleece inner layers
- Mini Booster/Liner consists of 4 layers of 70/30 Bamboo Cotton Fleece
- CORE Insert measures: 350mm x 109mm (with snap)
- Mini Booster/Liner measures: 250mm x 95mm (without snap)