Sunshine and Citrus
Purchase Shell-Only or as Shell/Inserts Combination.
Each Nappy includes:
- One-Size-Fits-Most sizing (from newborns to toilet trainers)
- Extra soft PUL outer shell in a limited edition artist commissioned print
- Two Inserts – CORE Insert & Mini booster/liner (Shell/Insert Combo Only)
- Care Card – Instruction guide on how to use Bubakin modern cloth nappies
- Access to Club Bub – a loyalty program and parental hub to troubleshoot and connect with other cloth loving mums
- Designed in Australia from the ground up, through years of testing and development, ethically manufactured overseas to the highest standards
Looking for V3 Nappy Bundles?
Just add your favourite nappies to cart and the following discounts will be automatically applied:
6% off 6 nappies or more
12% off 12 nappies or more
24% off 24 nappies or more
The Bubakin V3 Nappy is our best nappy yet. Extensive research and testing with real Australian mums and their babies has led to the creation of a thirsty, trim fitting modern cloth nappy designed for performance and comfort. Boasting one of the softest PUL shells available, our double gusset design to prevent leaks/explosions and available in two different linings, our V3 shells are perfect for those just starting their nappy journey, through to the fussiest and most experienced MCN addict.
Features and Benefits:
- Trim fitting – ideal for the long, slim babies to the deliciously chunky
- Easy adjustable snaps – covering your little one from birth to toilet training (approx. 3.5-16kg)
- Double gussets for superior fit and leak prevention
- Extra soft PUL (Polyurethane Laminate) outer shell – breathable, waterproof fabric
- Absorption versatility – from light to heavy wetters we can offer solutions to help combat flooding
- All-in-two allows for quicker drying time with the option of pocket stuffing inserts or snap-in
- Your choice of shell lining (Charcoal fleece or Suedecloth)
Available in two different linings:
- Charcoal Fleece – odour fighting and antibacterial properties, wicks wetness away
- Suedecloth – soft to touch, wicks wetness away from babies skin and is stain resistant
How to choose the best lining for you and your baby:
You have chosen your favourite print – YAY! …. So what’s next? Your nappy shell consists of two main parts, PUL outer, this is the waterproof layer and showcases the delicious prints, and the stay-dry inner or the lining of the nappy. All of our V3 nappies have two options for the nappy inner. This stay-dry material is designed to draw moisture away from the skin and through to the absorbent layer underneath. Both materials are man-made, it is purely a personal preference on which inner you prefer for your bub.
Charcoal Fleece (grey) – soft and cuddly against baby’s skin, the fabric contains a natural anti-microbial agent to help prevent bacteria cultivation.
Suedecloth (white) – a stain-resistant polyester fabric that works similar to charcoal fleece, however, it is slightly lighter and thinner which some people in warmer climates prefer as it feels dryer faster and doesn’t seem to feel as warm in humidity.
|Dimensions||16 × 16 × 3 cm|
Shell Only, RECOMMENDED: Shell + Inserts
Charcoal Fleece, Suedecloth